Depression/40s-50s-60s Glass
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

homespun pattern

I have many tumblers & looking for a pitcher to go with them. I understand jeannette glass co . did not make one for this pattern or am I wrong ? What is a good go along piece? any help out there .thank you for looking at post

homespun pattern

I have many tumblers & looking for a pitcher to go with them. I understand jeannette glass co . did not make one for this pattern or am I wrong ? What is a good go along piece any help out there .thank you for looking at post

Need Help I.D. Nymph Trinket Box

Hi everyone, I am in hopes someone may have some information regarding this box. It appears to be made of frosted/satin glass, but not sure. It measures 4.5" x 3"D without lid. With lid, 3.14". Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in ...

Nymph1.jpg nymph2.jpg nymph3.jpg Nymph4.jpg

Shipping Items - Your Input Needed! :)

I am curious as to what your processes are. How do you accurately account for shipping charges? My products range in sizes and weights so I typically weigh the item when I inventory it. When I go to list it, I add a pound to the weight to account for...

is this fenton? northwood? and what is it?

Bought this today at an estate sale and I have no idea what it is. I am guessing it might be Fenton or unmarked Northwood... Stands about 5" high and the bottom part is about 6" across. Glass is blue underneath the irredescent surface. It is two piec...

Photo Oct 21, 12 54 44 PM.jpg Photo Oct 21, 12 54 54 PM (1).jpg Photo Oct 21, 12 54 32 PM.jpg Photo Oct 21, 12 54 44 PM (1).jpg

Book?

What book would be best to buy on EAPG? I am just getting started with this one, depression glass used to be my favorite.

Victorian glass maker ID help

Have 10" pair of vases and have not been able to learn anything about the maker mark Looks like CARLSON over a shield with a lion in itInitials B D B and number 75 over 575 Handpainted with white interiors

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fenton or ???

Hi all,I see both of these cranberry glass pitchers listed on ebay as having been made by Fenton Glass. Can anyone confirm that they're Fenton or by some other maker? The one on the left is about 8" in height and has a clear base and smooth pontil. T...

fenton cran swirl.JPG cranberry caprice.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors