039.JPG

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

040.JPG

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Please help me id the following green depression pieces

Hi- I am pretty sure that G is the pattern called Princess by Hocking Glass in Lancaster , Ohio between 1931-1935.  I can't tell from the picuture what piece it might be since I can't tell the size.  But I pretty sure of the pattern.  .  I can't tell you anything about the others, but I hope the bit of info helps a little.  Have a good night!

Winstonfremont

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

you have a 'green' collection by different glass companies.yes G is princess. there is also B block optic by hocking or jeanette..F hex optic or honey comb by jeannette or hazel atlas tho the handle looks like a jeannette handle, A moderntone glasses by hazel atlas, C paden city, E etching on shaker by US glass or Lotus.if the grill plates are stippled on edge it is l.e. smith. plates and cups/saucer are by another maker also.
🙂
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA : Hazel Atlas ACT 38 or Moderntone Green.
................................................................................................................
If you're always cracking up, and you're always breaking down, don't deal in glassware
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB  Anchor Hocking Green Block Optic Sherbet

................................................................................................................
If you're always cracking up, and you're always breaking down, don't deal in glassware
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

cccccccccccccccccccccccccc Federal Glass
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

CCCCCCCCCCCCCC might be Federal Glass Lido
Message 7 of 7
latest reply