cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pink 3 sided depression glass vase-nude lady-Is this McKee

Hi All, it seems each time I am gone for awhile and return the boards have taken on a new format.  Hopefully my thread is on the right board and done correctly.  I have this 8.5" tall three sided pink (depression?) glass vase with a impression of a female (deco?) nude on each side.  Each of the three side panels with the nude is 3.5" wide.  The vase is very heavy as the glass is thick.  I did a search of active and closed auctions and saw this vase in green and when I searched the McKee Glass site I did see the exact pink vase like this but the lady figure was not nude rather had a flowing skirt.  Can this be an authentic McKeep depression glass vase? All replies and comments are greatly appreciated.  Thanks.  Joci

frt 1.jpg

fig1.jpg          3 sides.jpg

inside.jpg   BOTTOM.jpg

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

McKee no 100 advertised as "triangle vase". Ad from 1931 by McKee.
george
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

George, thank you so much for confirming it is Mckee and giving proper name and date.  I was a little confused when  I saw the same vase on McKee site but the figure was not a nude but was wearing a skirt.  The company must have made the triangle vase with the two different figures.  Thanks again.  Joci

Message 3 of 3
latest reply