cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icy Blue Vintage Drape Low Ball (Old Fashioned) Glasses Maker ID and Pattern Help TY for looking

I picked these up because I thought they were Morgantown but after looking for 2 days I am clueless.  the weighted bottoms are interesting - difficult to see in pics but they are weighted but carved out a bit at the base so the bases have about a 1/4" rim if you turn them over.   No makers marks.  Measurements on photo.  Any help or ideas greatly appreciated.

Rick

AquaDrapeRocksGlasses1.JPGAquaDrapeRocksGlasses7.JPGAquaDrapeRocksGlasses9a.JPGAquaDrapeRocksGlasses9.JPG

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Icy Blue Vintage Drape Low Ball (Old Fashioned) Glasses Maker ID and Pattern Help TY for looking

I believe they could be Bryce. I am not sure, but, had some similar that I gave as a gift some time ago.

Hope this helps.

Judy

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Reminds me of Libby's Aqua Ripple jusice glass...

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thanks so much! I will check on this now.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks so much for taking the time I will check on this now.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply