cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DESPERATE for pattern ID....ANY help appreciated!

Cat Very HappyI have 4 of these Crystal Stems, Light green bowl. Excellent quality, peals like a bell when pinged with my fingernail.  Small, Sherry or Aperitif sized.  Guess about 2 to 3 ounces at most.  I have a fairly extensive ID library and have found "close to", but can't pin it down.  Also, Two Of the paneled, uranium green tumblers...as long as I'm asking, I may as well double up...lol...been trying to ID these two things off and on for about a year!  HELP! 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Nobody? Wow...I thought for sure I could get some help here of all places....
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

all are depression era late 20's -1930s .tumblers are similar to #191 Paden City "Party Line". can't recall the sherry/port/ etc pattern name; though the design contains a basic fleur de lis, bellflower etc. the color says Tiffin, however, lotus, cambridge, new martinsville, and other glass companies copied /made similar designs.hope this helps...
🙂
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I know right totally frustrating I have some of the party line and I don't think they have those vertical panels in them just the rings around the bottom and the sherries are driving me insane..I knew they were depression because they glow but identifying those making me crazy
Message 4 of 4
latest reply