cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help identify this Christmas Ornament

9A8F4013-AB61-45CC-8529-9A5205F15154.jpeg

4CE36CD0-5F75-4181-8C5C-E9C3AB07CC6F.jpeg

75294016-4F84-4491-A212-D94725EBE2E0.jpeg

I have around 30 different styles of ornament in a vintage advertising box in which the box stores  the ornament and has a twine hanger on it, Some of the boxes have a Dept 56 tag laying in the bottom but I can find nothing showing that these are Dept 56, I have looked up UPC and item number on tag laying in box but come up with nothing, any help someone can offer, This collection was purchased with a lot of Bethany Lowe pieces as well

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

What you show is a Bethany Lowe ornament.

Department 56 does not make Bethany Lowe.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Thanks. They do look like Bethany Lowe ornaments. Do you have any idea of the comps for these?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@lrt0930 wrote:

Thanks. They do look like Bethany Lowe ornaments. Do you have any idea of the comps for these?

Look at the Solds on ebay.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I would love to find one on the solds or active. I have had no luck at all. Do you know the title that would be used to search? Thanks 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I'm sorry, but I would not have any idea.

As I said they were mass produced and available at many stores. They still are. I see them everywhere.

I don't think you will see much of a return on them selling them individually. You could list them all as a lot and might find a buyer that is trying to build a collection for a Victorian tree or decor theme.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I just tried to do a search for Bethany Lowe ornaments and Ebay search is so messed up, it will be nearly impossible to find that specific ornie.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Thanks for trying. I searched for a couple of hours before reaching out. I always search outside of EBay as well and couldn’t find a one that even resembled the Ornament in a box. I have around 25 different ones. You would think I could find something. I’m just going to start listing and see what happens. Appreciate the help. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply