cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holland Mold Nativity Sets

Hello, I am trying to find out information on the Holland Mold Nativity Sets. First I know there are 4 different Mold number series. The Popular Large Set of 18 figurines  (H557-H574), the smaller version of that set from the 1980's (H1549-H1566) and the 1990's version of that smaller set (H2600-H2613).  The addition of the Kneeling Angel (H602, this appeared in the 1970's catalog if not earlier) and another Kneeling Angel (mold number unknown, I have seen the individual mold on Ebay now).  I also know that the Flight to Egypt Mary on Donkey holding Jesus (H1464) and standing Joseph (H1465) came later as did a revised mold (H2269) that had both Kneeling Angels in one mold after the individual molds for these angels were discontinued. 

Now for my questions, would anyone know the mold number for the Kneeling Angel with her hands up close to her face? The H602 is the one with the hands forward praying. And secondly does anyone have any information on mold numbers for what I am told is the original Small Holland Nativity? I know only 2 mold numbers for this set, H206 is a standing sheep that is bent over eating grass, and H209 is a dog that stands alone in this set. Other pieces I know of are as follows, Jesus, Mary and Joseph, the three wise men, three shepherds, a cow, a donkey, a camel, a standing sheep that has it's head up looking forward and a crib or hanging angel. That makes 16 pieces that I know of , there may be more I am not aware of. I am looking to find out the rest of the mold numbers and if there are any other pieces besides the ones I mentioned. 

I am aware that in the 1990 catalog Mary was changed to appear younger and her hands were no longer outstretched in prayer. 

I have all the finished pieces that I have described and can add photos if that helps anybody, my hope is someone has an old catalog with the mold numbers to answer these questions. 

I am new at the community forum so any help or guidance would be appreciated. Thanks, Tom.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0