cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DFW Virtual Meetings

I live in the DFW area. Has this group had any virtual meetings this year? Are there any  future plans for

virtual meetings?

NormaG

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

DFW Virtual Meetings

Hi we have never had any virtual meetings. You can outline points you would like to be talked about and see if folks might be interested in tackling the topics.

Martin

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

DFW Virtual Meetings

Hi, those of us in the DFW area must be few or we just haven't connected. I have not heard of a virtual meeting and we could just visit via this site until then. I am curious if anyone has done furniture locally or big items that are too big to ship and use the Local Pick Up option on Ebay? I have wanted to do this and I see it being used by those in Calif. etc . a lot. Let me know if anyone has an idea or has done this. Thanks, Gigi in Southlake, my Ebay user  is Iceskater44. Good luck to us all. P.S. at least no competition now from Russian sellers?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

DFW Virtual Meetings

I have not sold furniture locally. However, I sold a clothing item and my customer lived in DFW and wanted to pick it up directly. I set the item to local pick up and she paid via eBay. We met at a public location for the pick up. I would think selling furniture locally would work much the same. You would simply list it for local pick up only.

Hope this helps.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

DFW Virtual Meetings

If anyone is interested, I don't mine setting up a Zoom meeting. Just let me know.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

DFW Virtual Meetings

Hi Gigi, I’m in Trophy Club, so we’re kind of neighbors 😊 Just wanted to say, Hi 👋🏻 

Angie

eBay store: AngieStrader 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

DFW Virtual Meetings

I’m open to giving it a go. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

DFW Virtual Meetings

How about after eBay Open in August?  

Message 8 of 8
latest reply