Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

glassware maker, design and/or age ?

I am new to glasswares - anyone familiar with this pitcher and small glass ? There is a set of 8 glasses. Pitcher stands approx. 8" tall and glasses are approx. 3" tall. The pitcher appears "delicate" but has a thick and heavy base. Thanks,jules

Resolved! Shawnee or not Shawnee - Deer planter

The photos are probably enough for one of you experts to tell. But I can add that it is solid, heavy and familiar feeling to a lot of older vintage pottery I've handled over the years. But this kind of pottery is not my specialty. There is no faint m...

ShawneeDeer1.jpg ShawneeDeer5.jpg ShawneeDeer6.jpg

Military Plaque?

Hello Again, This is another military item? I picked up at a local auction. Any ideas? Its made of brass and there are no hallmarks. Thanks so much. MJ

Mid Century? Deco? Hollywood Regency? Magnificent velvet captains bar stool

I love this bar stool, orange velvet upholstery with fully cushioned seat and a streamline modern base. I am keeping it for myself I am just wondering if anyone has seen a similar chair and what era it was made in. I can't find it anywhere on the net...

chair1.jpg chair3.jpg

Resolved! Shaker? Help w/Silver Marks

Any help with ID'ing the maker of this little silver and enamel shaker(?) will be much appreciated. The marks read: P 925 S N.M. Thank you!

ELEPHANT 001-001.JPG ELEPHANT 004-002.JPG

Cut Glass Vase--Help Needed

I am looking for some help authenticating the age, maker and hopefully, value of this cut glass vase. It is about 14" tall. I did not find any signature of the maker. Any ideas for me? THanks!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pale Celadon Jade Fish Pendent?

I always get a little excited when I find pieces like these. I picked this up with a lot of other fine jewelry pieces. There is a few little pieces of dirt on it which is what can be seen in the pictures, it is not deposits in the stone. Should have ...

20170503_211205.jpg 20170503_211208.jpg 20170503_211214.jpg 20170503_211154.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors