Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Chinese teapots ??

Hello!Anyone can give me some info about these teapots? Marks identification?Thank you in advance! K.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Counterfeit Morgan Dollars selling on eBay right NOW!

I've tried for two days now to warn every Morgan dollar collector on eBay about this and don't know of any other way. I've called eBay several times and proved this listing are in CLEAR violation and the Morgan dollars are Fake but they are not doing...

Please help with this doll

I believe this is an original Madame Alexander doll. Does anyone know what it's worth?? Or what I could get for it? Thank you in advance!

4 ETCHING 1887 "BOOK" - ETCHINGS OF BAR HARBOR by H.R. BLANEY - AUTHENTIC?

I found this while cleaning out my mom's storage unit - it is a book? porfolio? - It is a folder type exterior with inserts of 4 etchings, a description page before each etching, a page/insert describing the etching process, and a title page with eac...

Help with listing category on Live recording Jesse Owens Scrapbook 33 rpm Record

Hi, I'm getting ready to list this record and I'm having trouble with what category to list the record in.The record is a recording of Jesse Owens talking about Ezzard Charles & Benjamin O. Davis, Jr.Any help would be great and thank you

IMG_8189.JPG IMG_8187.JPG IMG_8190.JPG

What Kind of Tongs (Silverplate) Are These? Sandwich? Pastry? Something Else?

These are marked JBC & S (JB Chatterley and Sons) and the mark is the one that is shaped like an anchor.They measure approximately 8 1/4 inches long. The tong part is approximately 2 3/4 inches x 2 1/4 inches. I am just wondering if these would be co...

tongs1.jpg

What is it?

Pink body pottery box/container Frog on top. Maybe an insence burner?Some dry what may be insence inside. Measures 6" x 6" X 7 1/2" tall. Age? Thank you

P1010002.JPG P1010003.JPG P1010004.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors