Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Help with Antique Oil Painting

Would like help with this painting. Its old and is not signed. any info would be great. I think its English and it's painted on Board.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ricardia Ware jar: tulip shape?

"Ricardia Ware" rang no bells with me but was made by Richards Tiles as presentation pieces to important clients, 1920-1940. I think the posh French term is "hors commerce" for items which were not for vulgar sale. Look out for it as the glazing is s...

Resolved! ID this Chinese mark

Hi, hope someone can identify this mark on this large piece of pottery. It measures about 15" high and 10" wide at widest point. Thanks for any help, Kay

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS? AFRICAN? FOLK ART? CARVED & NAILED DOG? BABOON?

So I was driving through Little Havana today & saw a thrift store - I had to go in; I think I'm addicted to thrift stores! And inside I found this.It is carved pieces that have been nailed together (maybe glued too with the tail) to form some kind of...

Need help with identification

This item is a metal pelican marked Austria with a leather (broken) strip and attached to what looks like a flat needle. Thanks!

Resolved! Need help translating late 1800s german book.

About this time last year I bought a book for $10 I believe it's german (I live in Wisconsin and with my family being mostly German, I am very confident in reading it as German) that being said I cannot read German, except for extremely simple things...

Any info on this clock company?

Was wondering if anyone knows about the Washington Clock Works company in Seattle. Don't think the company is around anymore and haven't seen any on EBay. Thanks.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors