Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Save, Sell or Both

So these came across me desk I am a total and complete Newbie when it comes to Stamps I have purposely stuck blinders on and kept my head in the sand because If i have add one more hobby to my life I will have no more life maybe some of you can relat...

DSC_0773.JPG DSC_0775.JPG
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just for fun- An early 18th cent bible box

Found this on my rounds. Fairly certain it is American based on other examples. The box is somewhat typical but what got me was the block printed surviving wallpaper decorating the inside. It is original because it was applied before the hinges were ...

Signature on pottery pitcher

I know in most cases these signatures can't be ID'd, but this one feels like something more than the average studio piece. I originally thought it was a 4 letter signature starting with S and ending with 20. A friend of mine said it looked like it sa...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Fred Flintstone & Barney Rubble Superbowl 27 NFL on TNT

Hello and thankyou for your help on this print? I actually don't know what to call it. It has a Superbowl 27 NFL on TNT background with Fred and Barney on some sort of plastic cover. Size showing is 12" x 9.1/2". Is it a promotion for TNT Sports do y...

Small Watercolor - same lot as the horse/boat unloading

Remember that tiny JA Holden of the boat being unloaded? Well this was in the same lot but it had no sig... until I took a pic of it and thought I saw a letter. I enlarged it and did a contrast filter in PS and bingo, there is a sig. Hard to read but...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors