Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Carved wooden sculpture of a African American Man and Woman and a sewing machine

Not sure if this is suppose to represent an African American man and woman sewing a garment (looks like a dress) or what it is suppose to represent. My husband picked this up at an estate sale today, the woman said it was around the 1960's not sure i...

P1170703.JPG P1170708.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cyclists Attack the Hill, Old Tour de France

Does anyone have any idea about this print or litho. It is numbered and is French. That is all I have! I bought it at an auction three years ago. It is beautiful, but what is its story? Thank you!

IMG_0146.JPG IMG_0149.JPG

Tour de France Print?

Does anyone have any idea about this print or litho. It is numbered and is French. That is all I have! I bought it at an auction three years ago. It is beautiful, but what is its story? Thank you!

Wards Spitfire Flamethrower Information

I am curious to know if this Item is valuable at all and what it would be worth. What year is it from? One was for sale for $50 online but it looks way newer. Any information would be appreciated. There is no information at all on this item.

Pottery Help Please

I have these two pieces, which are signed by Carole Hodes and dated 88. Any idea as to what they could or would have been used for they are fairly heavy pieces and both have lids. Thanks in advance.

Help with Identification of Cycling Print, Numbered

This is a beautiful scene with cyclists charging up a hill in a mountain scene. It looks like a competition race like the Tour de France maybe a long time ago. There are numbers on the side and I am trying to get a better picture of them. Cyclists on...

Sterling pat. 1910 silverware identification

I'm trying to track down more pieces of the silverware visible in the photos and I have not been able to identify brand or style of these things. I have a large number of them and most say "Sterling Pat. 1910" with a weird flower symbol visible above...

Heavy Solid Embossed Brass Sealed Ewer Help Needed

Hello, I say sealed, as this is not meant to hold liquid. It has a goddess on both sides, onew with a genie lamp, and on the other a vase, pouring it's contents out. This is on a wood base. The brass is solid, this weighs almost 15 pounds is this a n...

Can anyone tell me about this Chinese bowl?

Bowl is 14" in diameter, in excellent condition. I can't read the markings on the back and assume it is Chinese. If anyone has information about the origin, age and maker of this bowl, I would appreciate your help. Any information would be helpful. T...

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What do I have? Old Ornate Carved Wood Chair in X(?) Shape; Old? Where from?

I found this at a friend's 2nd hand furniture store - he found it in a storage unit he won at auction. It had what looked like a custom made plastic cover that snapped into place & protected the wood & upholstry (the upholstry looks like new).When I ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors