Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Help with identifying art glass decanter.

Hi, Would anyone be able to help me with identifying this art glass decanter?The decanter is a light amber glass with a swist light blue handle and matching light blue cut glass stopper. The bottom has a deep hand cut star shape pattern where the pon...

IMG_6589_00.JPG IMG_6591_00.JPG IMG_6597_00.JPG IMG_6598_00.JPG

Resolved! Need help identifying pottery ironstone? 6 heart mould? Dish

I am not sure what this is exactly so any help is always appreciated. It is all white - I believe ironestone pottery, glazed bottomThe dish is in 6 sections that are heart shaped with intricate scrolling and a flower in the center The makers mark is ...

First time posting - bear with me - have question on vintage playing cards

Hi- Like I said first time posting but read many discussions so thanks to all in the community - you're great. A few months ago I came upon honestly near a 1000 decks of vintage playing cards. Could not pass them up of course. So as I have just now s...

IMG_2503.JPG IMG_2501.JPG IMG_2502.JPG

Oil paintings

Overwhelmed with original oil paintings from estate auctions. Use to be able to resell old signed oil paintings on eBay and good signed and numbered prints. Seen a bunch of Thomas Kinkade's at a truck stop in a plastic frames marked China for .99 cen...

Loetz Vase

I have this Irridestcent green vase and think it's a Loetz. This was passed down to me. Unsure. Can someone help me. Measures approximately 9 1/4" tall x 3 1/4" at bottom thank you

IMG_2902.JPG IMG_2903.JPG IMG_2904.JPG IMG_2905.JPG

Resolved! Antique Limoges Casket/Dresser Box

I just bought an antique B-F-S-Limoges piece at an estate sale and it says mano painted on the bottom-what does that mean? It has oriental style flowers on it--thanks for any help

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

CARTOONIST MILTON CANIFF HAND DRAWN IMAGE FOR A FAN - CARTOON CHARACTER?

Found this yesterday at a yard sale - I looked up Milton Caniff & saw that he is a well known cartoonist with Steve Canyon & Terry and the Pirates being his most well known.But the only "Terry" I could fins is a child in the Terry & the Pirates - who...

Loetz Vase

I have this Irridestcent green vase and think it's a Loetz. This was passed down to me. Unsure. Can someone help me. Measures approximately 9 1/4" tall x 3 1/4" at bottom thank you

IMG_2902.JPG IMG_2903.JPG IMG_2904.JPG IMG_2905.JPG

Resolved! Old octagonal plate

Can anyone please help me with any information on this old plate? It has raised decoration which appears to be hand done. Thanks so much!

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dragon vases

I wonder if anyone can give me any information on this vase. I have a pair of them and wonder if they are new or old, antique or reproductions.

IMG_1885.JPG IMG_1886.JPG IMG_1887.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors