Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Artist?

Can anyone help in identifying the artist of this Etching/Engraving?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with artist - unusual mark signature - circa 1905?

We just found this piece of artwork at a local estate in MD. It was framed by Wanamaker in Philly. The signature is an unusual logo almost of the initials with a date of '05. Anyone have any knowledge or experience? I've tried search the image of bot...

Help with vaseline glass pattern & item

Can anyone identify the pattern of this piece and tell me what this item is? I orginally thought it was a salt cellar. Now I wonder if it’s a toothpick holder. This does not have any maker’s marks. It is just over 2” x 2” and weighs just over 7 oz. I...

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Resolved! Need help iding antique japanese doll

Would appreciate some help with this old doll. Have spent a great deal of time researching and viewing photos but remain more confused than ever. This doll is approx. 24" tall, appears to have human hair and is dressed in natural fabrics. Much of her...

1950's Wooden Figures

Have had this set since mid 50's, belonged to my parents. Any idea what they are, type of wood, any value? Missing a few teeth and eyes, some cracks and a few missing pieces. Thank you for any input/ideas shared.

DSCN1163.JPG DSCN1164.JPG DSCN1166.JPG DSCN1167.JPG

Antique Haviland Canister w/Lid

Hi all! I’m trying to sell an antique Haviland Canister with lid. The maker’s mark identifies it as being manufactured between 1888-1896 making it 120 years old. It is great condition with no chips or cracks. I’m asking $125, but haven’t had any bite...

Longines Watch Value ?

I bought an antique Longines watch today and I wonder about value of this watch I checked movement and it seems authentic .

Vintage Native American Bracelet makers mark?

If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it. I have a vintage native american sterling silver bracelet. There are 2 marks, one above the sterling mark and one other on the opposite side that looks like some type of mask. Does anyone know who the mak...

User avatar by Scout
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Perfection Smokeless Oil Heater

I'm trying to help a friend figure out if she has something she should insure with some "Perfection Smokeless Oil Heaters" she found in a home she just bought. They are very old and we're looking to find someone with knowledge about these heaters. We...

Perfection 1-1.PNG Perfection 2.jpg
Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors