Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

suisse langenthal 4 plates....4 different birds

any info or id appreciated4 different birds....another plate had a boar..am thinking this may be fro two different set...one of birds....and one of wild animals...?light shines through the white porcelaingold looks like 14 kvery unusual..cannot find ...

Help id'ing bird

Hello...was wondering what kind of bird this is..I thought it may be an eagle, but then thought..maybe a hawk? Also, help with name would be great, looks like phelmi? Thank you!

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! 18th cent Pencil Drawing of Tunis by Werner

Have had this drawing of Tunis for years and I believe it is by Friedrich Bernhard Werner but I have never been able to find the engraving that would have resulted from it. I'm attaching a link to an ink/ pencil drawing for comparison. Mine measures ...

Resolved! Need help identifying mark/symbol on hourglass...

Trying to find out the maker of this hourglass I found at a local thrift shop... both ends unscrew allowing the hourglass to be removed. One end has a framed number 95 next to a symbol I can't quite make out, while the other end has a symbol resembli...

1518140653302354695131.jpg 1518140705769883813874.jpg 151814076315460467171.jpg 15181407996901033577820.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please help ID Antique Cork press/screw??

Hello and thanks for looking, listing in picture is my Aunt $ Uncle's Antique Wine Press,,,,, sorry picture so far but as for older hard to get to.. Please and info on Age? Price? What Country made in?? I have asked and will post more pic if rcvd...T...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help identifying my ceramic antique cat please help?????

I have a large blue and white ceramic cat, covered with a shiny glaze of crackle glass, dated 1988. It has 2 markings a stem of wheat I believe and a capital N with a capital P attached to the end of the N. I have searched far and wide and have been ...

Please help ID Antique Cork press/screw??

Hello and thanks for looking, listing in picture is my Aunt $ Uncle's Antique Wine Press,,,,, sorry picture so far but as for older hard to get to.. Please and info on Age? Price? What Country made in?? I have asked and will post more pic if rcvd...T...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Old Wood block religious etching?

Hi allThis appears to be a woodblock carving of St John the Baptist. Its on a wood board, carved in relief and painted. Could it have been used as a woodblock for prints then painted later? Also wondering if it could be classified as folk art. Any he...

605C3478-0972-4085-BA16-ABC4DCDE112F.jpeg 8FBD90A2-FDDC-4521-892B-CCEC3FEFF8FE.jpeg

seeking any info on this f.s. prussioa biscuit jar

hello ~~ seeking info on this particular paternonly see one example on pinterest..just a photo...with no infocirca? where to obtain value fo rresale?any info appreciated...is this pattern rare....cnat find it anywhere on internet...just ones with flo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors