Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Help with mark on pottery vase

I am not sure if this is something good or not. I felt like the mark looked familiar so maybe someone will recognize it. It look like it is either "ain" or "dhs". Sorry for the dark pictures it looks a lot better in person than in the photos i took. ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Chevrolet presents A Great New Star Dinah Shore Film - help please

I was told this is a reel-to-reel not sure - it says Chevrolet presents A Great New Star DSS 52-4. Produced by The Jam Handy Organization, I can find absolutely nothing on this film. Other than I was told it was from the Dinah Shore Show where she ad...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

What was this small Cantagalli vase with two spouts for?

I thought it might be some sort of hubble bubble base or an oil lamp or perfume burner (with wicks threaded through the spouts) or perhaps for sprinkling rosewater or drizzling something on food. Any ideas?It is about six or seven inches tall.Thank y...

Please help ID this tankard

Hello. Does anyone have any info on this tankard? I haven't been able to find anything like it. Looks to have some age, hand forged and very well made. No marks. 11 1/8''T. Coat of arms possibly German? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hello can anyone Help identify a porcelain dog Made in England?

He was found in an old garge we were cleaning out. Stands 5 1/2 inches tall, base is 4 1/4 inches long. Tan color with black dot eyes, only marking on dog is the Made In England on bottom.I hope I did this right as it my first try with the new Window...

Help with Lapel Pin ID

I have acquired a good amount of antique and vintage items including enough lapel pins to outfit my entire town and I am needing some help with a handful that I am not able to find on Google. Any information helps like designer, material, era, value ...

Resolved! Help with pin.

Can anyone help with this pin. In researching I think it may have somethingto do with Turkey and it's friendship with the US, but even so what does it meanor stand for. And of course I may be totally wrong. All the backs says it M10Kwhich is 10k gold...

Help With ID On Silver Bowl

Hello, I purchased this at an estate sale but am at a loss for what it is used for. Could it be a porringer? Also, help with the makers mark. The first mark looks like a C with AF inside, second mark is a castle, third mark not sure. Thank you in adv...

John Friedlinger painting

I have this painting that my mother bought at a yard sale years ago. It's been in a frame. I was going to sell it with other items but wanted to see if there was an artist signature. There was but it wasn't complete. The painting feels like paint but...

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors