Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Identify this rug style

Hi I just bought this rug and don't know how to list it. I've never seen this type of thread on a rug before. It is beautiful and seems to be well made. I'll attach a pic of the front and back so that you can see the knotting. thanks in advance Pam

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

The dark knight joker 1981

i have a dark knight joker. Medicom MAF Ex version 2.0 action figure. Comic relief Gotham Warehouse kidco inc. 1981 made in Hong Kong.He is marked on his left foot.He is exacty like the crime scene evidence 2002 to now.my question is, I have research...

2018 s silver reverse kennedy half

Well everyone, I must say I am surprised and amazed at the amounts some people are paying for the 2018 s silver reverse kennedy half. Although these sets are limited to 200,000, this is not the first Reverse Proof Kennedy. If you go back to 2014, the...

Sign in

Is eBay trying to annoy me as the keep giving me the option of signing in with FB who I dont want to give more infomation than I have to. I have been signing in the same way for years with no problem

Can you help me with this tiny Angel holding a Bud Vase with initials FW

Hello I know it is not a great piece of art by any means...however I have been trying to find the maker of this little angel with an open mouth holding a glass vial bud vase. It has FW on the side and is made of resin, Size with vase is 4". Thankyou ...

Selling original photography

I'm a professional photographer selling my original work, POD (print on demand) looking for a quality digital print supplier that will produce and ship directly to the buyer. The buyer selects the photograph, chooses the size, finish, frame. The orde...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Vintage Christmas tree ornaments??

Looking for some help on some vintage Christmas tree ornaments. Have 3 boxes and want to sell. Have looked at listing and see word I don't know what I need to be looking for. Is there a web site or "aid to Christmas ornaments information" site.Some ?...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does anyone know about Victor Perard?

My mother bought this picture a while ago I haven't been able to find much about him wondering if anyone could help with some info it is a pencil drawing I took it to a local art gallery and she confirmed it is an original that it was beautiful and s...

Help IDing dish?

Hello, I don't know what kind of dish this is, nor who the maker is. The mark is blurred on back and the pic reflects that. Hoping someone could help. There is a HH embossed as well, but not sure if that means anything. Much appreciated for any info ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors