Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Does anyone recognize the signature on this painting?

Hi ebay community,I have been looking at this painting for a while and I can not make out the signature of the artist. Would anyone know this painting or the artist? I have searched outside of ebay for days and can not find anything. I know it is an ...

20181110_222041 - Copy.jpg 20181110_222055.jpg 20181110_222100.jpg

jaeger lecoultre 1932 reverso question

Anybody know about early Jaeger lecoultre reverso watches? I have one that I can't find info on, so far I think it is an early one 1931 to 1934. the case is brass and maybe white gold filled. movement is 17 jewel VXN. I can take pictures if anybody c...

Help with identifying Japanese Bone ???

Hi, Could anyone tell me what this item would be used for, at first I was thinking a page turner that has been shorten but now thinking that it might be a a garment pin, any leads / help would be great! Thank you The item is: 6 7/8" long and 5/8" at ...

IMG_3987.JPG IMG_3988.JPG IMG_3989.JPG IMG_3990.JPG

Reenactment Uniform ID

Hey friends, I'm looking to identify these reenactment items. If you know the era/who wore them, I would appreciate the help. #1#2#3#4

22798.jpg 22797.jpg 22799.jpg 22801.jpg

Need help identifying German figural newel style lamp

Hi everyone! I bought this lamp at Star of the North antique show in 1986 for $250. I would like to sell it but have no idea how to describe/what it's value is. What I do know - it is in great condition. The wiring is shown, the prongs seem to be the...

l7.JPG L2.jpg l3.JPG l5.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are these stamps from China?

I beleive these stamps are indeed from China, however the green one is the one I am really not sure about. Any help is wanted!

Resolved! Mailbox ornament from French flea market

Hi everyone! I bought this fun item at a flea market in France in 1987. I would like to list it but have no idea what category / how to describe it / what it's value is. I believe it was tagged at the sale as some sort of mailbox ornament. The head o...

h5a.JPG h4.JPG h6.JPG h2.JPG
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help identifying German figural newel style lamp

Hi everyone! I bought this lamp at Star of the North antique show in 1986 for $250. I would like to sell it but have no idea how to describe/what it's value is. What I do know - it is in great condition. The wiring is shown, the prongs seem to be the...

l7.JPG L2.jpg l3.JPG l5.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help please identifying this lamp

I am trying to figure out if this is an alcohol or whale oil lamp. If anyone has one or has seen one I could sure use your help. I would also like to know it's approximate age. Thanks very much!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors