Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Doll Info pleade

I have this Florence Maranuk, showstoppers porcelain doll with a tag that says her name is Marina. She has showstoppers markings on her kneck but her actual number isn't on there. I can't find any info on her anywhere. If anyone knows anything about ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sucker born every minute

This saying must be true. Just look at how much a 1877 Mini Indian Head Cent will sell for on Ebay. One listing the coin is at $50.00, the other listing has the coin at $183.50 plus $7.95 shipping. I can Goggle this cion and find new ones for around ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay views

Any way to increase views with all the new unnecessary regulations ? It takes like a million years to get 1000 views on eBay . I think instead of making it more difficult for sellers, it would be nice to relax the rules and make it easier for sellers...

I need help identifying this statue / figure

My husband and I bought this statue at an estate sale and can not find any info on it anywhere. It's a horse? Painted gold w/ silver mane and hooves. Measures 10.75" x 13" There isn't a makers mark or signature on it that I can see. The only other on...

• 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anne Rice (author) perfume bottle

A friend purchased this perfume around 1999 from the Anne Rice online shop. They have looked all over and cannot find the name for this particular perfume and have not found any other pics of this bottle.Can anyone identify it?

eBay Global Incompetancy

This is beyond belief, but absolutely provably true. I saw, bid on, and won an antique medical collectible from a seller in the UK, and paid using a prepaid VSA card, payment processed by PayPal. The item was roughly 6 UKP and the shipping about 18 U...

• 59 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Help with Arabic Translations of marks on Cigarette Cases

So I picked up a couple of bits a couple weeks ago and noted both had Arabic markings. One I think is Egyptian. The other I think is Jordan but try as I might, I just can't figure out what the marks mean. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance for ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors