Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Help Identifying an Autograph

My father in law cleaned out his basement and asked me if I could help him identify the autograph on this basketball. He lives in Colorado and I would guess he acquired this in the 1990s.

IMG_5219.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bronze art nouveau female mark ID

I'm stumped on this bronze art nouveau piece and the marking of HY little D circled. It's 4 x 2 x 2 and 2 pounds solid metal. Does anyone recognize the markings, style, is it art nouveau or 1960's psychedelics repro of art nouveau? Seems to be a pipe...

CIMG7209.JPG CIMG7210.JPG CIMG7207.JPG

Resolved! Can anyone read Russian?

I know this is a Russian clock tower of stacked blocks from 1973, but I can't read the information on the bottom. If anyone could give me some help, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Morita Batik Print on wood Questios

Hello I have a lovely print of 2 women maybe Indonesian. The back label says Mirota Batik in small letters it has Lksn tan bali B. The back is wood. Size 21" x 9.1/2". I cannot find another comparable to this one. I thought Batik was a material like ...

degas print

Hello, Does anyone know the title of this Degas "study"? Thank you! David.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

English? Mid Century Voo Doo Unusual applique blanket ?

It's a twin size blanket of wool with dark stripes that has been decorated. The whip stitch is on the entire border. It is signed in 4 places AM Churchill with pre-woven name tags under the whip stitch. I came across the Churchill Weavers in Kentucky...

Resolved! Need help PLEASE...

I bought this off Facebook Marketplace a few months ago. I have identified the frame, but cannot identify the lithograph/print inside the frame. A frame exactly like this one, without the Convex Glass, sold for $175.00 on Worthington a few months bac...

Maker of English Polychrome Stoneware?

I recently picked up 9 pieces of this pattern. They are all impressed with the mid-1800's 1st style English Registry mark but, no other maker's marks or initials. They are also marked with a small blue stamp that looks like an asterisk or 8 pointed s...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Limited Treasures 50 states bears w/state quarter

Hello! This is my first time on the collectibles board. I was given these 10 brand new Collectible Treasures 50 states bears with a state quarter. I believe this set of 10 are the first 10 states? I has all 10 listed separately for the longest time. ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

nouveau button

Has anyone seen a nouveau button like this?........any ideas as to the material?; it looks like shell! Thank you! David.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors