Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

gilt enamel icon figure

Can anyone tell me how old this 3 3/8" high Russian orthodox? gilt enamel icon figure might be? Thank you! David

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Art Nouveau? Deco? Help with table lamp

Hi..was wondering if this would be considered art deco or nouveau table lamp. I don't see any makers mark. Heavy bronze? Mushroom shade green with white interior. Any guess as to maker may be? Thank you for any response given.

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help with translation on Russian wood egg

I have another Russian piece that I need help with. Best pic I could get of the "signature" on the bottom.A babushka holding a samovar. Not a nesting egg. It is solid wood.Thanks!

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Kiddush Silver Cup

I bought this silver cup from a charity shop on ebay, I do believe that it is Sterling Silver but hallmarks are long gone except one which looks like G A. (I am guessing its a makers mark but can't find anything similar) There is some damage to the b...

DSC01439 (2).JPG DSC01452 (2).JPG DSC01472.JPG

Trying to identify Sunday Comics characters in an art print - also artist intials JZS?

Picked up a vintage print recently and can't identify all the comics characters or the artist. Any help would be appreciated. The Peanuts characters are a given, as are Dennis and Ruff, Billy from Family Circus and Nancy / Sluggo. I need help with th...

Resolved! Identifying a vase? AND MARK

Type, Year and ID mark help think one name is Beth Alder but cant fiend this name . Hand painted sea shells Thanks for any help

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Silver Marking ID

I have been trying to research the markings on this silver spoon which belonged to my 2X great-grandfather (1818-1908) and have come up empty. It looks like "A.H. Menken" but I can find no info about this maker. ???

Norman Narotzky Rose Clock Playying Card Lithograph or Print?

I have no clue, so need your help,,,is this real, copy,,,it says 45/275 and then signed by Narotzky. Any value to this one, I looked and could not find anything like it or anything comparable that he has done...your thoughts please - when I first loo...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors