Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Help with 19th C. Antique Wrought Iron Chandelier

Looking for any info on this wrought iron chandelier. Date & Origin. It has no welding, punched and hand hammered. Looks to have been made before electricity then converted at a later date. Question is, is it European in origin? I've never seen the w...

Resolved! Help describing this bracelet. Not sure what its made of..

I was hoping someone could help me describe this bracelet. I think the flower may be a lotus flower. Not sure of what its made of or from where. Since I don't know how to describe it, I am having a hard time finding something similiar. Thank you for ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! dating Resistol cowboy hat?

Need help trying to date this Resistol cowboy hat. Think it is straw. Definitely not felt or beaver, Can not find any date on box or hat. Inside is label calling it the "bulldogger" hat. On the head band is also "bulldogger" on one side. On the other...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looking for Delaware and Mississippi Starbucks 2oz ornament "been there series" cups pls!!!

Hello!!!! as the title states, I will greatly appreciate anyone looking to sell their Starbucks 2oz ornament cups " been there series" of Delaware and Mississippi States. Willing to give $30 per cup. With box please thank you and have a great day!!!

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Antique Imari China?

I have a set of Antique Imari China that I would like to list on ebay. Does anyone know what pattern this is or any other info? I have over 100 pieces and every piece is different?

A2.jpg AA.JPG DSC07642 (2).JPG DSC07644.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors