Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Resolved! Help identifying an Italian ceramic

This small box I assume is a little jewellery box. The lid depicts a boy and a girl. The boy to appears to be naked and may be bothering the girl or she's being shy. There are no other identifying marks besides the bottom as depicted. I can't quite m...

Resolved! Any music fans out there? I have this The Who pinback and cannot find what the "HH" stands for....

Any music fans out there? I have this The Who pinback and cannot find what the "HH" stands for....was that the name of an album? I see The Who Maximum R&B but none for "MaximumHH" ...not even when I google. Stumped. Thank you in advance! Your experti...

Need Help Identifying This Figurine Please

Hello. I am curious who/what character/figurine this is? A name, where it is from? The seller said they did not know. Either they don't care or they really don't know. Everything they list includes the word unknown in the description. I have looked a...

Resolved! Help identifying antique tool

Can any please help me figure out what this was used for? About 17” long with a bracket that adjusts. Ps not sure where to post this either! All help appreciated.17” and smaller hooks slide up and down

F6FD2041-2B82-4A0B-B3B8-B5264D402D08.jpeg 73BB277B-1F79-40C5-9179-F08A2E797791.jpeg

had a autographed baseball removed saying it was counterfeit

Hiya,i had made a post on about having somethign removed saying it was counterfeit and the person i talked to said come here and see if anyone here can help.i listed a Joe DiMaggio autographed baseball,there was no problems till a guy ask me question...

joe.jpg joe1.jpg joe2.jpg

Resolved! Help with Chinese? watercolor Please!

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction with this Chinese(?) watercolor(?). It has unique people - almost cartoon-like - maybe some kind of parade? It is on a very thin paper - rice paper? Dimensions are about 15" x 11". Hoping also that s...

900-168 (1).JPG 900-168 (6).JPG 900-168 (5).JPG 900-168 (4).JPG

Help identifying artist signature?

Hello,Yes I found another painting in our collection we can not recognize the signature for our cataloging efforts.Any help would be greatly appreciated the frame on this one is approx 41" x 41".Thanks for looking at these I know everyone has much be...

SAM_4301.JPG SAM_4302.JPG SAM_4303.JPG SAM_4304.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors