Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Russian Palekh Work Papier Mache Lacquered Box. PLEASE HELP WITH TRANSLATION & DATE !!

Top of the morning, afternoon or evening in my case. Got this Russian Palekh box and could use help with translation and dating please. A fellow collector gave me his opinion. Titled: FIGHT. Origins: PALEKH, KHOLUY. Artist: PICHUGIN. I am grateful if...

DSCF0006.JPG DSCF0001.JPG a1234.jpg a123456.jpg

Sardine Tongs Hallmark

Another piece I got from an estate lot. I believe these are Sardine Tongs. The design is stunning, these were black when I got them, after cleaning i saw a hallmark one with an arrow on one side of the connector (an arrow) and the other side looked l...

Sardine Hallmark 1.jpg Sardine Hallmark 2.jpg Sardine Tongs 1.jpg Sardine Tongs 2.jpg

CHINESE WATERCOLOR ON RICE PAPER & SILK ANTIQUE VINTAGE Thanks

Good day all !! May I humbly request help identifying this pair of Chinese watercolor paintings? Artist, title, date. They are on special paper, possibly rice and matted in silk and were framed by a company that closed in 1978. So they are at least 4...

C1.jpg C2.jpg C3.jpg C4.jpg

REPRODUCTIONS

What are the Ebay rules for selling hand painted reproductions of a painting? The painting would be a different size of the original and the original artists name would not be signed on the painting.

Large porcelain ceramic.. trinket box? Has sticker on bottom but no words. Anyone know the maker?

It’s a large lidded ceramic box.. I’m assuming trinket now. It’s about 10” long. I’m wondering if anyone well versed in the ceramic world knows this maker based off of the sticker. I can’t find a similar box anywhere. For some reason, it strikes me a...

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

knives?

What are the keywords that should not be used when selling knives?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors