Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Resolved! I need help with a Asian pottery mark or pattern

Greetings, do you recognize the maker mark, design or pattern of this old unique piece? sorry about the glare! It is quality porcelain and about 6" square and 1.5"deep. Thank you in advance for any help you might give.Ron dba thingsinherited

c.jpg

Mammy potholder hook

Quick question... when I search Mammy over 8000 listings show, but eBay won’t let me list my potholder hook... what gives. Why is mine any more offensive than all those others?

I found a bunch of autograph golf balls signed by sports icons. Gwynn, Clemens, Seau ...

So i found a bunch of autograph golf balls. They came from a golfball manufacturer executive's estate. I assume they attended some celebrity golf events where they were signed. I can identify:3rd from left - Junior Seau4th from left - Roger Clemens5t...

This is what kind of a five dollar note-

Hello room can someone id this note for me please ,it says five dollars but that's it, is this also a confederate note,I cant make out to much i i do see Richmond Va and 1819 i guess any information please,Thanks Leti

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fostoria Goblet

Purchased 8 goblets as Fostoria Wisteria which I know they aren't. I need help identifying the pattern and maker. They are 8" " tall. Thanks in advance.

IMG_8370.JPG IMG_8371.JPG IMG_8372.JPG IMG_8373.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors