Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Resolved! Steiff Bear

HiI have a Steiff Zotty bear and I'm looking for some help with the age and other details.The ear button and yellow label are there but no chest label.The EAN on the label is very faint and reads 300/43 or possibly 48, 46.The full length of the bear ...

One better than the other?

I dont understand? When 2 identical items are being auctioned off at the same time why one gets bids up into the thousands and the other? Barely breaks a thousand. It's crazy there are identical 'ungraded' sports cards of the same player, same yr, sa...

Resolved! Norman Rockwell pencil drawing

Norman Rockwell pencil drawing titled Son's football game, lower right signed Norman Rockwell, on the bottom edge it readsw Son's football game. original pencil drawing by Norman Rockwell from the collection of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co....

DSC00614 (1).JPG DSC00614.JPG DSC00615 (1).JPG DSC00616 (1).JPG

Some Board Improvement

Note that whille threads are still in latest-posted order, the user-id and the date of the last post to each thread is now displayed. That's some help, at least!

User avatar by Superstar
  • 3 replies
  • 3 helpful

Why did e-Bay side with the seller?

When I had a dispute with the seller about three coins I did not receive. Some one cut the package open and took the coins out before I received the package. E-bay just sided with the seller and I do not think they, being e-Bay even read the messages...

Czech cup and saucer set worth anything?

Does anyone know how to read these marks? There is also an imprint of a number on each cup. The number is 291. I'm not an Ebay user, so I'm lost. I just want to know if there is any value here. Thank you so much to anyone who can help.

demi tasse set.jpg bottom of czech cup.jpg bottom of czech cup.jpg
User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Crystal Bowl Help

This is one of several crystal pieces I inherited from my grandmother. It's about 9" tall and 10" in diameter. I can’t seem to find any markings on it. All I know is it’s very heavy (11 lbs)! And it does have two chips in the rim (see last picture). ...

4217B1A6-08B2-4901-A587-97A21ACA00C2.jpeg 06326AE8-BFCD-40A7-80F7-AD379992CF57_1_201_a.jpeg B1C1E524-927A-4CFA-853F-C5FBA7DA22B5.jpeg FCDBE6AC-7873-43BA-9AE2-B10E470E6622_1_201_a.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Vintage Halloween?

Hi, picked these out of the trash at an estate sale. I have found the bag listed. But I'm looking for years? The top 3 top tallest is 8/12". There are tape marks, but no tears. The bag iscloth & 12" tall. The last photo tallest is 10 1/2" tall. I wan...

DSCN7302.JPG DSCN7301.JPG DSCN7300.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors