Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Old Glass Embosses Trinket Box

Hi,Wondering if there is a kind person would care to share knowledge on the type of glass this is. The sides are embossed. The glass is a tint of greenish blue. There are no markings. I was told this is very old.Thanks so much!shineydays4u

IMG_5661.jpg IMG_5662.jpg IMG_5663.jpg IMG_5664.jpg

Getting paid....

I have had several incidents lately - customers not paying for items they purchased. I went to eBay's help center...and they automatically cancelled the order. This will allow this slacker to buy something else - without feeling the repercussions. My...

Resolved! Anyone Know What This Asian ? Booze ? Bottle Had In It?

Found this porcelain bottle at a thrift store the other day. It looked like a sake bottle. It's quite cutesy, though, with the little rabbits on the top and the rabbit mark on the otherwise plain sides, and the colorful images of toys (not sure what ...

Birds of a feather... Icelandic bird help.

I bought this wonderful 19th/18th century European candle box with a poly-chromed and carved bird on the sliding lid. Did my searching and came up with the example that Christie's sold in 1999 where they identify it as "Possibly Icelandic" 18th cent....

bird1.jpg bird3.jpg bird2.jpg

Help identify military cloak cape

        I purchased a cape/cloak from a military auction. Please help me identify the age and branch of the military along with any other identifying information.no buttons or swag which makes me feel that it is not the well known boat cloak of the m...

B263A014-A280-40DC-9F00-C885EDEF1312.jpeg 915A5F11-AFC2-48EE-B505-16033353E96D.jpeg 64C10F4A-BB98-4268-86AD-EFF560352F3A.jpeg 834D1991-A609-44D3-99AB-FA69C2D3DE73.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors