Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Need help to identify Art and Artist's Signature

I bought this painting recently at an Estate Sale and was told is was painted by Lady Silvia Ashley, but the signature on the bottom is diffifult to read and looks like it is signed by someone else. Any help would be appreciated.Thank You

Tree1.jpg Tree2.jpg

Apologize

Hello I'm deeply sorry I'm new to this ebay selling! I appreciate the patience!! I will eventually hopefully get the hang of this !!I appreciate all the views of my art work..! Thank u very much and hope everyone has a blessed day!!

Need help identifying these two horses

Hello to All. Can someone please help me to identify these two (solid?) bras horses? I could not find anything similar online. Each weight about 18-20 lb. Rearing height is about 19" . The only marking that I could find is #3 on the leg of one of the...

20220312_094306_resized_1.jpg 20220312_094416_resized_1.jpg 20220312_093703_resized_1.jpg 20220312_093719_resized_1.jpg

Need U.S. Flag help

My friend has this flag her uncle had passed down in his family and thought it was worth a substantial amount. I have tried to find out at other flag sites with no reply. Hopeful somebody here can help. 38 stars sewn on both sides. Size is approx. 5 ...

IMG_8235.JPG IMG_8238.JPG IMG_8236.JPG IMG_8251.JPG
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can anyone tell me what this is?

This footed brass object is about 5.5" x 2.75" x 1.75". There are two unmatched holders with grooves, which suggests that it might be a pen holder. It's engraved "Mary Steward Hugus (or Augus)/From Her /Scotch Grandfather/1887(?)". Thanks for any hel...

IMG_2588 (2).JPG IMG_2586 (3).JPG IMG_2597 (2).JPG

Resolved! Help with Antique Serving Spoon

So I have this antique spoon, engraved 1876. I believe it's sterling, but there is no silver mark. It's very light, with the "feel" of sterling. It was heavily tarnished, and I polished it, there is no wear to a base metal that I can find. Does anyon...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors