Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Any more info on this IPG Company glass piece?

Looking for any other info on this glass piece.Bottom markings-“Patent Applied For” stamped IPG in a triangle that also has a small triangle inside. Also a number 4. I believe this is made by the Illinois Pacific Glass Co. based on the stamp.Does any...

920BAA11-40AE-4028-AD71-DE588674A96B.jpeg FD8299F8-83B9-4CC9-AC3D-4354D0A1F52A.jpeg 1967FFD0-E80E-45BF-A210-E337D7167BA4.jpeg FCBA24EE-5CDC-4CBC-A557-726EE4F5194D.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help me identify artist please

Please help me identify who the artist of this painting is. It was passed down to me years ago and it sitting in a closet secretly driving me crazy. After trying to research I originally thought it was Les Graff, but got in touch and it was not him. ...

Graff1.jpg graff2 (2).jpg graff3.jpg graff4.jpg

Baseball cards

I am interested in selling baseball cards and I will need assistance from outside sources. Who can provide the needed help and what questions about my item will I need to answer?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Miller beer sign

Bought at sale last night and can not find any comparables. Have types -miller beer brooke- miller sign brooke, etc - and any combination. Sure this is not one of a kind. This is Brooke Shields ??, Think it is from the 80's. Brooke was born in 65 and...

brook.jpg brook wording.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Royal oil lamp

Can someone tell me about this lamp because i'd like to list it. Is it special or ordinary, how old might it be, without the globe is it still desirable, should I clean it up, polish it? thank you for your help.

lamp from donnie 001.JPG lamp from donnie 002.JPG lamp from donnie 003.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Low cost shipping for Sports Cards <$20

Has anyone printed the new low cost shipping labels for sports cards. All the system shows is usps first class shipping at .83 for envelopes. What size of envelopes do you use as poly bags with bubbles exceed the 1/4 thickness. Is there a plain ebay ...

jf_treasures

I tried looking up the artist Mable McKay and all I can find is information on a Native American basket weaver from California. Any information would be greatly appreciated. The signature looks to read H. McKay in my opinion.

IMG_3336 (1).jpeg IMG_3336.jpeg IMG_3337.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors