cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auction with worthless item.

how can ebay let some one sell a coin that is obviously of no value for the amount

of 750.00 dollars. Or the other one for 1500.00 that s dateless. What is wrong with you 

people ?

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

There is absolutely nothing wrong with us, a seller can ask what ever price they want, up to the buyer to decide if it is worth it to them. 

We are not eBay, we are members who volunteer to help others on the site.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

"You people"? 

Some facts you should know:

1. No one here is an eBay employee, so it's not "you people" who are allowing this to occur.

2. Anyway, no one actually employed by eBay checks every listing for its accuracy and authenticity.

3. Anyone who received an item that is not as described has access to the Money Back Guarantee.

And I am pretty sure you already know all of this, right? 

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

You are sadly misinformed if you think anyone here has any say whatsoever over your particular issue.  I suggest you read the pinned post at the top of the page.  

Rita

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Whenever I see someone state " you people" my mind auto-corrects to "Don't you know who I am?"

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

very difficult ,i think so😖

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

it might be ok with you , but if find it unethical at the least. So sad that someone needs money that bad !!!!!.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

" you people" is a generic term, but doesn't come close to how i feel about people who 

blatantly advertise junk. 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

i didn't point  to anyone but eBay shields itself from comment. they put it on 

other to protect themselves. my disgust is with eBay who go all out to hide from 

the buying public. Just so you all know i  have bought and sold many items on eBay, but never anything

that was really worthless.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

You people was a reference to eBay not the honest people

who sell on eBay. because as you know there are dishonest people on eBay.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

You do know that no one from eBay actually sees coins that are listed here, right?

And that eBay offers a money back guarantee for anyone who receives something NAD?

Also, if your message was meant for eBay and not for us, please keep in mind that no one from eBay monitors these Boards regularly.  

Message 11 of 11
latest reply