cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Coors beer signs

I'm not very familiar with pricing vintage beer signs so if anyone can help a girl out I'll really appreciate it. Thank you.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Vintage Coors beer signs

Paper signs?  Wooden?  Neon?  Lighted?  Mirrored?  Tin?  Large?   Small?  "Vintage" 1970 or 1990?

Below are the 1,940 completed listings on eBay for Coors beer signs.  Only the items with a price in green sold.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Coors+beer+sign&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&LH_Complete=1&_udlo=&...

If you'll add the other pertinent words to the search -- such as tin or neon or 1970s or whatever -- you'll see how signs comparable to yours are selling on eBay and what prices they fetch.  Study the listings for signs that sold to learn how to list and describe your own signs to the best advantage.

Keep in mind that beer signs are among the most reproduced "collectibles" out there.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Vintage Coors beer signs

OP has already listed it for $1,000.00

I could get if for around $100.00 or less at auction,

and I'd ask about $150.00 max for it.

.. or I may be wrong.

fwiw,

Lynn

Lynn

You love me for everything you hate me for

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Vintage Coors beer signs

I am such a sucker.   Will I never learn to look before leaping into helpful mode?

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Vintage Coors beer signs

You will now. 😄
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Vintage Coors beer signs

You're not wrong.
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Vintage Coors beer signs

@trollmama wrote:
You will now. 😄

It would be nice if I were to live and learn, but I don't seem to.   Smiley Frustrated

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Vintage Coors beer signs

For $1000 I would want to know if it works!

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Vintage Coors beer signs

I'm going to put another two thousand bucks with that and buy the Bruce Minney that is so rare that even Bruce didn't know he painted it.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Vintage Coors beer signs

Thats good, your right its all in the description, details. Its a large metal, lighted, weights 17 lbs sign.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Vintage Coors beer signs

I think it might be worth more, its large, lighted in great condition, metal and is 17 lbs. And came out before 1960.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Vintage Coors beer signs

If you do an eBay search for "Sold" on:

Coors beer light -neon

You'll see none sold for more than $300.00 here.

Best of luck,

Lynn

Lynn

You love me for everything you hate me for

Message 12 of 12
latest reply