cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please heip identify, I purchased with a lot of clock repair parts and tools, Thank You

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Please heip identify, I purchased with a lot of clock repair parts and tools, Thank You

Thank You very much. That's it.   Bruce

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Looks like an 18th/19th-century mechanical fleam for bloodletting.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

@sonomabarn67 wrote:

Looks like an 18th/19th-century mechanical fleam for bloodletting.

You nailed it.

Others to be seen here:

https://vatican.com/Surgical-Tools-Antique-Fleam/

--

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Thank You very much. That's it.   Bruce

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Thanks Maxine Vatican . com show the same one. Appreciate your help. Bruce

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Just as an aside, for anyone puzzled by that ubiquitous "vatican.com" site - the items you see there are eBay listings. When you click on their links they take you to eBay, and the site owners get an affiliate payout if you go on to make a purchase. The domain name is not owned by the Vatican, and has no connection with the official Vatican website (vatican.va).

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Yes, I had reserved thoughts about that site and was suspicious but I thought it was just a tracker following me around the web. Thanks for the heads up.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I'm not suggesting the site itself is dodgy. Somebody snapped up the domain back in 1994, and I daresay the owners are entitled to capitalise on the name association (up to a point). There are certainly a lot worse things they could be doing with it than promoting tours and showcasing harmless eBay links.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

thank a posting ! 

Good luck every one !

Message 9 of 9
latest reply