cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Beatles Poster

Hello. Wondering if this poster I found is  worth selling.  There are posters of the Beatles live at Cote dAzure on Ebay , but they are single and framed.  This has 3 of the same poster in one poster. I have looked and couldn’t find any info. Thanks.80AD6A3D-F3AC-40B2-8550-D4F28CB56E8B.jpegE694A3D2-B495-415F-83D3-D132C8519654.jpeg

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Old Beatles Poster

What was the original poster?  What is the size of the 30th anniversary reprints?  You need to determine that to determine what you have.

This may have been printed to be sold and displayed as is.  Or, this was a printed sheet to be cut apart into three individual posters.  Or maybe this is, itself, cut from an even larger sheet or roll with even more individual posters printed on it, to be cut apart.   Photo offset presses can take single, very large sheets or paper, but more often they take a huge roll of paper.  (You can Google images of offset presses to see what I mean.)

-

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Old Beatles Poster

What was the original poster?  What is the size of the 30th anniversary reprints?  You need to determine that to determine what you have.

This may have been printed to be sold and displayed as is.  Or, this was a printed sheet to be cut apart into three individual posters.  Or maybe this is, itself, cut from an even larger sheet or roll with even more individual posters printed on it, to be cut apart.   Photo offset presses can take single, very large sheets or paper, but more often they take a huge roll of paper.  (You can Google images of offset presses to see what I mean.)

-

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Old Beatles Poster

Thank you! Very informative!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Old Beatles Poster

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can we assume this is from 1995? Is there any information about the publisher/printer on the edge? I notice some of the single image versions listed on eBay are penciled as limited editions. Also, none seem to have sold.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Old Beatles Poster

Nothing on the edge. Just 1995 on the posters themselves, designed by ArtRock. I saw that they’re not selling, I was going to sell cheap. Thanks

Message 5 of 5
latest reply