cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm trying to identify my item so I can list it, vintage nativity ornament made in Poland

IMG_6080.JPGIMG_6082.JPGIMG_6083.JPGIMG_6081.JPGIMG_6084.JPGIMG_6085.JPGIMG_6086.JPG

Thank you for any help!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I'm trying to identify my item so I can list it, vintage nativity ornament made in Poland

It seems pretty well identified to me.  What information are you missing?  You can translate the Polish by using Google translate if that would help.  

Rita

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I agree with Rita.  I can't see what additional information you need.  You know what is it, you know who made it, you know where it's from, you know the artwork it's based on, and it's complete down to the insert which provides even more information.  If you want to translate anything, there are a number of good on-line translators to do that work for you.

Tell us what else you want to know.

-

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Because I was curious myself, I ran the main text on the insert through Google translate, and this is what I got:

IT IS AN HONOR FOR US TO INTRODUCE OUR COMPANY TO YOU TODAY: "KOMOZJA" IS A FAMILY BUSINESS IN WHICH FOUR SIBLINGS AND THEIR SPOUSES CONTINUE THE TRADITION OF THE PARENTS WHO BEGAN THE PRODUCTION OF CHRISTMAS TREE DECORATIONS IN 1945. OUR CRAFT TODAY IS STILL BASED ON OLD PRODUCTION METHODS, TO WHICH WE HAVE ALWAYS ATTACHED GREAT VALUE. BEFORE THE FINISHED OBJECTS REACH YOU, THEY ARE MOUTH BLOWN, MODELED AND HAND PAINTED IN SEVERAL STEPS BY OUR NUMEROUS EMPLOYEES AND ARTISTS. OUR PRODUCTS RECEIVED SPECIAL RECOGNITION THROUGH A VARIETY OF INTERNATIONAL AWARDS. WE HOPE THAT OUR ART JEWELRY CONTRIBUTES TO A BEAUTIFUL AND FESTIVE ATMOSPHERE.
YOUR MOSTOWSKI FAMILY

And then there is a family photo, signatures, etc.

If you then Google Komozja family glass ornaments, you will get an idea of the range of what they make:

https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=586011724&q=komozja+family+glass+ornaments&tbm=isch&source=lnm...

-

Message 4 of 4
latest reply