Product Categories
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Collectibles & Art

Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics...

12915 Posts

Electronics

Connect with other tech enthusiasts and find out all you need to know about buying and selling today...

1555 Posts

Fashion

This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.

6119 Posts

Handbags

Love handbags? Connect with other aficionados and share trends, deals, style tips and stories

703 Posts

Home & Garden

Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.

1083 Posts

Jewelry

Use this discussion board to chat with fellow jewelry enthusiasts.

1949 Posts

Motors

Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.

1621 Posts

Sporting Goods

Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.

589 Posts

Toys & Hobbies

Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.

1866 Posts

Activity in Product Categories

Help Authenticating Coach Bag

Hi everybody, I picked this up at an estate sale yesterday for $8. If it fake, at least I'm not out much money. It was a very ritzy estate sale, so I am reasonably certain it is real. Based on some of the research I've done, it would appear it is fro...

20240505_001438.jpg 20240505_001452.jpg 20240505_001459.jpg 20240505_001523.jpg

Coca cola tip trays

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fYMHHF2fzdAdmHrK9 I am going through some of my father's collections. I can't get any information on these 3 tip trays. All pictures of other tip trays will show reprinted with the date before original information. Originals...

Sports cards and nonpaying buyers

For those of you selling sports cards and running into buyers not paying, if you are on Facebook then join sports cards nonsense and report the username so others may block them as well. It is getting ridiculous on the seller side that there are no p...

Guaranteed Fit Video - Irrelevant

Why are you showing the guaranteed fit video in my listings and others where it is irrelevant to the buyer? From what I can see it is only valid for people that show parts compatibility. I do not show parts compatibility.

motors.JPG guaranteed fit.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Car scam

I found a 2003 Honda civic for $800 off of facebook marketplace and started going through ebay motors for paper trail/transport and after the contract was agreed upon then after the payment was made they asked for $600 for shipping insurance. I just ...

OMG!!! WHY DOES EBAY SUCK SOOOO MUCH???

So, I had been away from eBay for a while because there was a time that I received used product after used product when I ordered new. I HAD it. Almost two years later, I wanted a specific phone case I had purchased before, came back, found another c...

Is my J Roybal Painting original?

Hi - I have a couple of J Royal oil paintings which I always thought they are original until I saw one same (slightly different) oil painting selling online. Anyone knows how to determine if mine is original or reproduction? (I posted two pictures ...

IMG_0557.jpeg IMG_0556.jpeg

problem with completing listing

Have asked on seller's board but did not get any answer. Back to my old reliable board for help. Having trouble completely a listing because of “starting Price”. Taking item to be sold (ie firm joint calipers) . Doing a search and retrieving a simila...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vintage Chanel purse

Could you please help me identify this vintage purse. I tried to upload an image, but it didn't work. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/0qk27hw6uusetfjmfmduw/IMG_2793.heic?rlkey=cgs16ko74r1533ewc4ay9q2ub&dl=0