cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Antique pleyel piano

My Grandmother owns an antique shop here in west Africa Ghana and I spotted a pleyel piano which I don’t know anything about but after doing some research on the internet i came across your site and saw you have nice and quality pianos which am suggesting adding our piece to your collection would be so perfect..

Like I mentioned I don’t know anything about pianos so you would need a proper inspection to verify it 
I am waiting patiently to hear back from you soon 
Thank you 

547398AE-A99A-4EB4-A255-9371F21D42FF.jpeg

EDB1A831-99C2-43E5-9046-41DC024FAF67.jpeg

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Antique pleyel piano

No idea what you are wanting, this is eBay and it is a site for selling and buying items.

You need to list an item to sell here, this forum is not for soliciting collectors or buyers.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Antique pleyel piano

I’m glad to read from you well I don’t know the actual price to list it on here so before that I would want some advise from you

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Antique pleyel piano

If you want to sell an item on eBay, you need to actually list it for sale.

Most sellers do their own research before listing.

What we are trying to tell you here is that it's not a good idea.  First of all, the shipping cost for any large item like that will be exorbitant.  Secondly, any item of furniture going any distance needs to be packed well by a professional.

Next, we have the situation where a buyer actually buys the piano and pays the tremendous shipping price, then discovers, upon receipt, that it's damaged, or delivered in a thousand pieces. He can open an item not as described case and you, the seller, will be required to reimburse him in advance for the cost of return shipping, if you want it back, and to refund him when you receive the return.

If you want to start selling on eBay, do a heap of reading about it, then find something much smaller than a piano for your first item to sell.  

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Antique pleyel piano

You cannot advertise on these boards, or solicit off-eBay deals. 

Anyhow, no one will buy a piano from Africa, sight unseen and at an enormous cost to ship.  Pianos  are so hard to sell in the U.S., so unwanted because of their size and the difficulty and cost to move, that they are routinely offered for free to anyone who will take them away.

If the keys are ivory and/or the wood is rosewood and that ivory and/or rosewood is what you're actually selling, trying to get past international rules and restrictions, that won't work, either, as everyone is onto that ploy. 

Yes, Pleyels are fine and desirable pianos, and if all is legit you can easily sell it right where you are.

-

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Antique pleyel piano

@junnag-55 wrote:

I’m glad to read from you well I don’t know the actual price to list it on here so before that I would want some advise from you

Apologies, that is not how I read your post.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Antique pleyel piano

@downunder-61 wrote:

@junnag-55 wrote:

Apologies, that is not how I read your post.

Because the post was "MODified."

-

Message 7 of 7
latest reply