cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anthropologie help

Since other thread went poof with the changes, I'm starting a new one.

Here is the anthropologie/uo webpage:  www.anthropologielabels.com

If you have a label that is not on that page, please share it 🙂

You can also get help on this thread if you have questions.

Message 1 of 171
latest reply
170 REPLIES 170

Anthropologie help

Frock I know the one with the hanger is UO, Pins and Needles. It will be added to the page. I have seen the feather but don't recall what it is, and I have never seen the last one.

Message 46 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

I think that last one says Burning Torch and then "Orange" at the bottom.  is this an Anthro or UO label?  RN label i can't read but for some reason I was thinking this was an Anthro or UO label. 

Message 47 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

This is exactly what I needed.  I could never figure out what Anthropologie stood for or what garments were associated with this name.  I would see the name in several listings, but none of the labels had Anthropologie featured on them.

Now I know.  The same applies to Urban Outfitters. 

Thank you very much.

Message 48 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

I know you have Tiny listed as an Anthro. brand. I have a slightly different label if you want it.

Photobucket
Message 49 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Thanks Fresh, it's added now.  I know I am missing some if anyone has any to share.

Message 50 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Halogen.

Some folks on eBay say Anthro. But it appears it is sold at Nordies.

Was it ever an Anthro brand?

********************************************************************************************
eBay is not one size fits all. There is no shame in selling low end items nor
glory in high end designers. Money is one color: green
********************************************************************************************
Message 51 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

I've seen Tiny in Marshalls as well as other names.

Don't know if you (anyone) has seen the brand list on Anthro website

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/category/shop+by+brand/clothes-shopbybrand1_me.jsp

For me as a seller I only use the name Anthropologie if it has the new tag on it, I would rather play it safe. KWIM

Message 52 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Tiny is currently sold at Anthro and has the correct RN number on it: 66170.

I see actual Anthropologie tags attached to items at TJ Maxx on occasion. The last time they were on bras. It was the gray tag from Anthro plus the TJ Maxx tag. I think they wanted about $10-$12 a bra.

Photobucket
Message 53 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Halogen is one of Nordstrom's house brands for juniors. Same goes for Tildon. I thought I'm mention that one too since I see it listed as Anthro every so often.

Message 54 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Here is another Sparrow label. It has the RN number of 6617. 🙂

Photobucket
Message 55 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

It would help if I actually posted the photo! Ha.

Photobucket
Message 56 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Did you find out the name of this label with the bird? I'm looking for it too....

Message 57 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

What about the label with the envelope? What is the brand name....I know it's anthro as I've bought it at the actual store (all their items go down to 9.95 eventually...and I love their stuff!). But I can't figure out the **bleep** brand name
Message 58 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Oh! It's called PostMark. Wow I am dumb! Anyways--I HAVE BUNCH of free people labels, anthro labels, UO etc that you don't have your site yet. Those are my three favorite stores and a buy A TON at them!
Message 59 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Many thanks for posting this info OP :).

Never realised that there are many labels under the Anthropologie umbrella.  

When listing the label,  can we include the name Anthropologie too?  eg  Anthropologie  ___(brand /label name)____ dress......

Message 60 of 171
latest reply