cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone help identify the name, model and/or brand of this item?

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2023-05-11 at 10.17.27 PM.png

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

it's a 35mm film camera bellows for macro lenses or making a lens macro capable for copying slides/negatives mainly and for static closeup work second...the mount side shows it to be a bayonet type for 35mm slr's 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I'm not much help, but it 'looks' Novaflex or Kalimar in appearance, however the model 2 Nikon F bellows for the 105mm  f4 used the same type of control knobs. On the far right bottom inside there appears what looks like a name? 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I appreciate the response, its honestly a better guess than we can think of. We think its for those vintage folding cameras, an adapter of sorts but yea, will research what you mentioned. Really appreciate the response. Gonna check that far right bottom inside like you mentioned.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

it's a 35mm film camera bellows for macro lenses or making a lens macro capable for copying slides/negatives mainly and for static closeup work second...the mount side shows it to be a bayonet type for 35mm slr's 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Thank you. Truly appreciate it.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I agree it is a slide copier. Camera goes on the left, the lens is placed in the middle attached to the bellows and the slide to be copied is fixed on the right side.   Manufacturer could be Ashai Pentax as a guess on my part. 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Thank you kindly.We have posted it but we had no idea what to call it since we couldn't find a model number. Looks like it is very well made. Thanks again for the leads.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Just saw it says Novoflex and in another part it says Germany.

Thanks again everyone for your assistance. Just didn't know what the function of this was for and didn't know what to search for to find out lol

Message 8 of 8
latest reply