cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought a RTX 3070 GPU seller is 99% scammer, how to get my money back now? Please HELP!

I made a big mistake today.

I bought a RTX 3070 GPU from a seller for 1000€. But noticed a bit later, after the sale that it's a big change how this is a scamming listing. Since the listing was marked "Seller ships within 40 days after receiving cleared payment" yet he said he has the card in hand. When I said why he can't send it, the answer was that he dose not have it, and dose not know when he will be able to send it.

I asked him to cancel the order and my cancellation was denied literary the same moment. So he didn't ship it, he will not ship it, and then he sent me some random picture of a few RTX 3070 GPU as some type of let's call it proof that he has them, the picture is from internet. No proof at all. I am not 100% sure it's a scam since no normal seller would not accept to cancel the order like this literally a few minutes after the sale.

Please anyone, I never had this situation. Don't know what to do or how to report him? How can I ask for this to be canceled and get my money back? He has also relisted the item multiple times; https://www.ebay.com/itm/ASUS-ROG-Strix-GeForce-RTX-3070-OC-White-Edition-8GB-GDDR6/164719782076?ssP...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question