Button Buddies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

L.A. ButtonClub

The Los Angeles Button Club meets every third Wednesday of the month from 10am-2pm. We sell buttons among the members and visitors, have a short business meeting, eat lunch each member brings for themselves and have a 1 hour button program. Visitors ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

L.A. Button Club

The Los Angeles Button Club meets every third Wednesday of the month from 10am-2pm. We sell buttons among the members and visitors, have a short business meeting, eat lunch each member brings for themselves and have a 1 hour button program. Visitors ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

L.A. ButtonClub

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

L.A. Button Club

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

L.A.Button Club

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

L.A .Button Club

The Los Angeles Button Club meets every third Wednesday of the month from 10am - 2pm. We sell buttons among the members and visitors, have a short business meeting, eat lunch each member brings for themselves and have a 1 hour button program. Visitor...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Button Show S. Calif.

Regional button show/sale, about 10 dealers. Sponsored by the Long Beach Button Club. Held in Cypress, CA from 11am-4pm at the Cypress Branch Library, 5331 Orange Avenue, Cypress, CA 90630. Contact eloulou@earthlink.net for more information

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question about studio buttons.

I would like to know from those that collect studio buttons. What makes a GREAT studio button ? I understand self shanks are good. multible materials, mechanicals. Is coloring them better ? What are the most sought after buttons ? and why ? I know ev...

Hello button buddies. Thanks for the invite

Glad to be here, I hope I can be of service to the group. My name is Richard Carpenter, I've been carving buttons for a couple of years now. Some of you know me some of you don't ,but I hope to get to know as many of you as possible if the near futur...

Can you help ID this Marked Glass Button?

Hello again! This little triangle button is white glass with the words NO HE LO (might go in a different order depending on where you start reading). The scan is enlarged to show detail. Looks like maybe a tree-type(?)emblem in the center. The metal ...

Greetings to group from a new member

Greetings Button Buddies, a friend of mine just informed me that there was a "button group" on ebay that I didn't know about!! And being nosey...I just had to join and say HOWDY! My name is Brad Elfrink and I'm a studio button artist. Some of you I l...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bone Buttons

I am green behind the ears. Can anyone tell me how to tell if a button is bone? I can't seem to keep a new button off my teeth but, I don't know what to look for. Are a lot of bone buttons the ones with the larger holes in them? To tell the truth alm...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bakelite Buttons

What do you look for to tell if a button is bakelite? When I tested the ones I thought would be bakelite I was surprised. Are bakelite buttons rare? Do people buy them to make jewelry?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Michigan Fall Button Show

For more information on our Fall Button Show Visit Website at http://members.ispwest.com/buttonbug/mbs.htm

Most Marked as Helpful Authors