cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not allowed to sell

Hello

I hope all is well..

My name is Kevin and almost exactly a year ago I got cov 19 and ended up in a coma for several month..When I awoke I was paralyzed from the neck down...I spent another 7 month in a rehab hospital and I am much much better now...

For the first time in a year I opened my eBay account and found a very very negative feedback for a $10.00 item I sold...I never responded to the buyer because I was in the hospital..I tried to contact the buyer a moth ago  but I am not allowed to ad nor am I allowed to sell...

I have been on eBay for 10 years with a perfect record and sold thousands of items...But my selling privileges have been suspended...

Lastly, I am deaf so I cannot communicate on the phone and no matter what I do I cannot find a way for eBay to contact me..

I desperately need to be able to sell for I am on ss and that selling supplements my income..

I would greatly appreciate and help in this matter...I feel terrible I had an unhappy customer but I simply did not know..

Please help me..

Best Wishes,

Kevin

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

not allowed to sell

that sucks man. youve had a lot going on. if you have facebook try getting in touch with ebay on facebook. some people have reported they respond somewhat quickly on facebook.

Also, not sure if you were able to keep up with current events since your ordeal but they will start to file financial records for your sales for tax purposes, your sales and earnings will be declared to the government. im not sure how that affects someone on ss but just be aware of that.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

not allowed to sell

Sorry -- all of us here are eBay buyers and sellers, not eBay employees.  Can't offer much help.

Does not seem like you would have been banned because of one feedback.

Have heard that you will have better luck contacting eBay through Facebook.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply