cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Concrete Vibration Compactor 220V Powered Vibrating Concrete Table Shaker

Table Concrete Vibration Compactor 220V Powered Vibrating Concrete Table Shaker

I purchased this item recently. The motor has no plate, ID, wiring diagram and the seller does not instruct in USA standards or terminology. He uses words that do not translate in English. This is very difficult when wiring this 220v motor with capacitor can be dangerous. I have reached out to the manufacture they will not assist. The seller continues to tell me to "wire to air switch" and that is all. After two days of searching I discover that this air switch is the device they use in China as a Circuit Breaker. I wish to find any information about this motor I can because the way he states to wire it is illegal in the United States. There is not an electrician that would do what he says, it will not pass or meet code, is foolish and extremely irresponsible. This is a vibrating motor and the wires inside it are vibrating. The nut caps they connected each wire with are showing exposed coper wire and one of the nuts was almost off when I open the control cavity. If I had just connected each wire (do not know what either wire is, just there are two wires coming out of the power cord) to each leg of a 220v breaker, the machine would not have worked. The circuit was not closed since the wire was lose. If I had done what he has told me to do many times, I would have looked at the machine and would have grounded the circuit and I would be dead right now. I am certain he, being in China would have zero liability but what if it burned our house down and killed my family but not me. I would be a stupid person, all because the seller will not provide reasonable information about this product

dgswim_0-1676491537354.jpeg

dgswim_1-1676491537359.jpeg

Is there ANYONE here who can tell me how to wire this properly so I do not kill myself and family? There are two hot wires, no ground, no neutral. Just wire each hot to the breaker box and the machine works.  Turn breaker off to turn machine off. This is the instructions.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0