cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value of McDonalds versions of Righty, Lefty, Libearty, Millennium Bear

I have NIP versions of the McDonalds versions of Lefty the Donkey, Millennium Bear, and Libearty Bear, and a new-looking but unpackaged Righty the Elephant.

My questions:

- are these equivalent in value to non-McDonalds versions of the same items?
- if not equivalent, how much are these items worth?

- how can I find out if they have any of the ERRORS other sellers mention without opening the packages?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Value of McDonalds versions of Righty, Lefty, Libearty, Millennium Bear

Hello...and welcome to the group!  If they are McDonald's beanie babies NIP, then they would NOT be equivalent in value to the non-McDonald's versions of the same items.  I usually check the current value of beanie babies on smartcollecting.com but since they are McDonald's beanie babies I am not familiar with their value.  I am not aware of any specific beanie baby value guides that are dedicated to McDonald's beanie babies.  After previously searching online in the past regarding my own beanie babies, I have always found that the McDonald's versions are not valuable-regardless of any errors that they may have.  In my opinion, the best way to check the current value of your McDonald's beanie babies would be to see what they are selling for on eBay.  As for any errors that may exist, you would either have to open them up and see what you may discover or research them online to see if they may have been sold with any possible errors.  I hope that this helps!  Thanks.

Kristen

Message 2 of 2
latest reply