cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why

I'm trying to figure out why on earth the promoted listing option had to be changed to the this current disaster, I want to promote my items and all it says on the dashboard is "standard : Not eligible"

I went through the process and it doesn't show any of my current listings  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

why

@typicalwatchcollector 

eBay is showing that you currently have three active listings and all three are auctions. Auctions will not be eligible for "standard" until April 29.

Organizer: eBay Meetup Group: S.E. Michigan Online Sellers, Resellers and Thrifters eBay Etc

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

why

@typicalwatchcollector 

eBay announced that the option to promote auctions, Promoted Listings Express, was being eliminated effective April 15. In its place will be Promoted Listings Standard and that auction option will be available starting April 29.

Organizer: eBay Meetup Group: S.E. Michigan Online Sellers, Resellers and Thrifters eBay Etc
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

why

I got the original email, that doesn't address my question.

The first portion of my question was rhetorical, meaning why did something that worked for well for people that occasionally sell items have to be changed, and why the added expectation to spend hours to dig through pages of information to not find the reason my item isn't eligible.

My actual question is,  why are my items showing as "standard : Not eligible"

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

why

@typicalwatchcollector 

eBay is showing that you currently have three active listings and all three are auctions. Auctions will not be eligible for "standard" until April 29.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply