cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why can you not talk with an agent, that automated piece of crap you cant get anywhere with it

I tried to return an item that I received and it was mangled. I opened it but did not want to keep it thanking it might not work later.  I have tried now going to third day.  the first day I did finally after much time messing with that machine. I was connected to an agent Oshinie, they were very thoughtful, helpful and they sent me an email with a note in blue see details when I would click it the message kept coming back saying could not process due to technical issue

So I came to help and got the machine again got no where. I went you tube to see if they with a phone number where I could talk with someone, none of that help. so I came back got the machine again went through same ordeal again, now I'm writing here wasted another half a day

Joan 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

why can you not talk with an agent, that automated piece of crap you cant get anywhere with it

I was connected to an agent Oshinie, they were very thoughtful, helpful and they sent me an email with a note in blue see details when I would click it the message kept coming back saying could not process due to technical issue

That "technical issue" error might happen if you tried to use an email link while signed in to a different eBay account. Make sure you are signed in to the same eBay account you used to make the purchase or contact Oshinie.

Otherwise:

To contact eBay, use the chat assistant that you reach from the Help & Contact page to request a chat with an agent or a call back.

What options you see may depend on your particular issue and how busy that department is at the moment.

Try entering "agent" into the chat window. You may have to provide some context to reach the correct department. If you see a "Still need help?" or "More options" choice, either of those should lead to a call back option.

If nothing else works, try this link:

https://www.ebay.com/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Message 2 of 2
latest reply