cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

violation (???)

I am really confused now....I have for sale  old, unused LifeProof Samsung Galaxy S4 Black Water Proof Phone Case , just case no phone. It is one of cases used for old model Samsung phone. However, my item was removed from eBay because I violate authenticity of product (???) and was removed after the rights owner reported it as counterfeit. I dont know how this is possible, item was unused in original packing with ORIGINAL papers, instruction page. I see large number of same cases listed, and I think I was played here by some dealer or ????? I dont know, but I have feelings very soon, everybody can "report" everybody for some kind of violation here. Example: " I have same item as other sellers but my price is higher, so I will report sellers with lower price and their items will be removed, so I will have chance to sell mine" Ebay was place where people sell stuff from garages, stuff which they dont need anymore, now I dont think we are (small fishies) able to sell anything. Very soon everybody will ask for authenticity, ownership, trade name etc...etc...I know for sure I didnt want to violate any policy, and if I know I have "fake" case for sure I will go to T-Mobile and ask for refund. But to be honest, I am just confused regarding this....nothing else. Its not Gucci, Versace or other brand name....it's phone case for God sake....old Samsung model .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)