cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sold and active items

I have been selling on ebay for 22 years and I cannot seem to navigate the seller hub. Do you have to end sold auction/sales? My hub shows sold items under active sales. It is very confusing. It is so hard to get my issues through to ebay staff when I do get a hold of them. It is infuriating 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

sold and active items

I'm sorry you are having such a problem with the Seller Hub.  Once you get use to it, I think you will find it very helpful and easy to use.  But the learning curve can be very frustrating.

You do not have to end auctions or other listings.  They will end when the auction closes or the fixed price sells.

If you look at that a little closer, your sold times are showing in the box called Orders.

Ask whatever questions you have.  I'll do my best to help you.

Seller Hub | eBay

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

sold and active items

It is not true, I have to mark each one of my sold item by going into my ebay and clicking close items. I have called them and they say that is how it is now when one, like myself, have multiples of the same item. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

sold and active items

It is not true, I have to mark each one of my sold item by going into my ebay and clicking close items. I have called them and they say that is how it is now when one, like myself, have multiples of the same item. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

sold and active items

What I said was and is true.  Did you have an opportunity to read through the link I gave you?  It will likely help you a lot.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 5 of 5
latest reply