cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return seller cannot provide label and is not in country though add said New York now India how trac

I made purchase on add that said shiped from new new york. horribly not as described. seller axcepted return but wants it sent to india. not the return label on the ppackage that is New youk like the add reads. they cannot give shiping label and i need tracking because in feedback peole say they returned and got no refund. this wories me with the lie about where shiped from and no providing label. can i buy a label from ebay so it gets tracked? what should i do to be tracked. I was going to insure thinking that was the cheepest tracking but they said no. I am concerned especially wiht the adress switch.how can i know when it says in the us it is not and i will have to front the money to return to india. new seller. I am worried. with the switch of adress and the bad feedback.I will be more carefull but if they lie about where shiped from and want a different return  country what can i do. i have to front the international shiping but i need to know how toget tracking as eedback says returned with no refund. going to indiia 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)