cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem message This order was not successful. Order cost has not been included in the total amount

I'm the buyer on an auction. My Order details page reads This order was not successful. Order cost has not been included in the total amount. How to fix the "This order was not successful. Order cost has not been included in the total amount." problem? I'm trying to pay for an auction I won. My order page shows an hour glass (payment being processed) instead of the paid $ sign. Seller been on eBay for many other sales. Paypal showed email address "hasn't accepted yet". Seller requested that I resend paypal. At sellers request to resend payment I canceled my payment to resend. Paypal won't let me resend. My paypal works because I have since paid for additional purchases from other sellers. How can I pay for this item? No Pay Now or request total or Mark Unpaid buttons available to me. I telephoned eBay to correct the payment status to unpaid, not posible I was told. I've emailed seller to creat an invoice that I can pay. Does this need some kind of trouble ticket to get fixed by eBay? problem "This order was not successful. Order cost has not been included in the total amount". thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

@jeffhill100

eBay says you need to remove your "saved checkout payment method" from your eBay account, then pay again.

You can add your saved payment method back during checkout, if you want.

Hover over "Hi (your name)" at top left of your My eBay > click on Account settings
>>next screen, in the left column, click on 'Personal Information'
>>> scroll down to the Financial Information section
>>>>Checkout saved payment methods - it should be there.

Checkout saved payment methods on Account.JPG